Thursday 30 August 2018

Making Connections


Sitting on the bench with Mother Teresa

If I sat with mother Teresa I would ask what is the most important thing you have ever done? Also, I would ask her what it felt like to be kind and compassionate?

I think she helped lots of people. Especially children. She helped children in the adoption centres by matching them up with parents. Imagine how the children felt to finally get parents that loved them?

She also helped to look after the poor and sick by making sure they felt love, had food and shelter.

I can’t imagine what it would be like to meet her. Now what would you do if you met mother Teresa? If I met her I would feel excited, happy and honoured.

The first thing I would ask her is how does she use her character strengths even when she doesn’t know the people she is helping?

Imagine if everyone was like her, wouldn’t the world be a better place?

By Shyanne




 If I could sit on the bench with  anyone who would it be?

If I could sit on a bench with anyone it would be Angelina Jolie.This is because she is fun and helps people. She does this by giving people money to help them out. She also has lots of children that she has adopted. These children have no parents.

I would like to know how many movies she has been in and what countries her children are from. I would also talk to her about why she helps people and ask for some
ideas about how I could help people when i’m older.

I think Angelina's character strengths would be bravery and kindness.  She shows bravery by going to dangerous countries and helping kids and she shows kindness by giving money to people that need her help.

She also takes the time to talk to people like she isn’t anyone special. If I talked to Angelina I might learn about different ways to help people.


By Meliki




Sitting on the bench with Hillary Clinton


If I had a famous person sit with me it would be Hillary Clinton. Because she will tell me hear stories from the past. When she was born and her books she has written.


When I talked to Hillary Clinton I would tell her that I would have  voted for her as President as I think she has a lot of strengths including courage and percerverance. Imagine having to verse a whole country! Yes Russia! Man she is brave. She also shows perserverance by questioning Donald Trump.


I want to question her about  the school she went to, her parents  and her life growing up.


If this came true I would cry and I would be so excited!!


By ZION TAGA-GALVIN


We have been learning to dig deeper








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Memoirs

Goal - I’m learning to write a memoir of my life at Bromley School Purpose - A memoir  must show how your life was  changed due t...