Our guided inquiry followed this structure:
- Why are my strengths important for me?
- How can I 'flex' these muscles at school and home?
- How will I help others to develop their strengths?
- Identify someone well known that has at least one of my strengths?
- Find a whakataukī that best describes one of my strengths or find a broad translation of a strength in te reo māori.
- How did I use and develop my self management skills during my inquiry?
Visit our individual blogs to see our personal guided inquiries!